Joining a life group is a great step to building meaningful relationships, growing spiritually, and serving others. In community, we discover together what it means to live out our faith practically: loving God, one another, and all people.
Each life group usually has between 8-16 people and meets during the week in various locations. Our life groups are led and hosted by members of Bethel and love to serve. Visit the welcome table on Sundays and connect with a pastor to find a group that works for you. Or you may contact us here or call us at 604-872-5335 to find a group that works for you. Here are some opportunities below:
- Vancouver - Thursdays at 7PM (biweekly)
- Vancouver - Fridays at 7PM
- Vancouver - Saturdays at 7:30PM
- Vancouver - Saturday at 11:30AM
- Coquitlam - Tuesdays at 6:30 PM
- Young Adults - Sundays after our main gathering